Getting to the city centre from the airport.
The Airlink bus leaves from the airport entrance regularly and takes 30 minutes to the city centre. An open return is £6.00 for adults and £3.00 for children. You can get off at Princes Street stop and then walk up to Lothian Road. Alternatively, you can get off at Waverley Bridge and then take a taxi to the apartment. You can take the Airlink bus back to the airport from the bottom of Lothian Road, near Princes Street.
Location in city centre
Our location is in the middle of Lothian Road near Tollcross which is in the south west corner of the city centre, within walking distance of all city centre attractions. We are a 5 minutes walk to Princes street and 10 minutes walk to The Royal Mile and Edinburgh Castle. We are situated adjacent to restaurants, pubs, bar, cinemas, theatres and all type of shopping facilities.We are a short walk from the Edinburgh Conference Centre, Edinburgh/Napier Universities and all major tourist attractions.
- Opposite the apartment 3 express supermarkets closing at 11.00pm(Tesco Sainsbury and Scotmid)
- Next to apartment 3 large chain coffee shops (Starbucks, Costa and Cafe Nero)
- Filmhouse cafe and Traverse theatre cafe next to apartment
- Large chain restaurants on Lothian Road(Wagamama’s, Nando’s, Illegal Jack’s)
- Bars and pubs on Lothian Road many of whom welcome children(Lock 25, Bennets)
- Chinese, Indian, Italian, Thai and Japanese restaurants on Lothian Road
Long stay pay car park in Semple Street approximately £14 for 18 hours. On Saturday and Sunday £5 for 24 hours
Free on-street parking 1km away
Edinburgh Castle 1.1km (0.7mi)
Princes St 550m (0.4mi)
National Museum 1.2km (0.7mi)
Royal Mile 950m (0.6mi)
Parliament/Holyrood House/Park 2.2km (1.4mi)
Edinburgh International Conference Centre 350m (0.2mi)