Getting to the city centre from the airport.
The Airlink bus leaves from the airport entrance regularly and takes 30 minutes to the city centre.¬ An open return is ¬£6.00 for adults and ¬£3.00 for children.¬ You can get off at Princes Street stop and then walk up to Lothian Road.¬ Alternatively, you can get off at Waverley Bridge and then take a taxi to the apartment. You can take the Airlink bus back to the airport from the bottom of Lothian Road, near Princes Street.
Location in city centre¬
Our location¬ is ¬ in the¬ middle of Lothian Road near¬ Tollcross which is in¬ the south west corner of the city¬ centre, within walking distance of all city centre attractions. We are¬ a 5 minutes walk to Princes street and 10 minutes walk to The Royal¬ Mile and Edinburgh Castle. We are situated adjacent to restaurants, pubs, bar, cinemas, theatres and all type of shopping facilities.We are a short walk from the Edinburgh Conference¬ Centre,¬ Edinburgh/Napier Universities and all major tourist attractions.
karen millen dresses
- Opposite the apartment 3 express supermarkets closing at 11.00pm(Tesco Sainsbury and Scotmid)
- Next to apartment 3 large chain coffee shops (Starbucks, Costa and Cafe Nero)
- Filmhouse cafe and Traverse theatre cafe next to apartment
- Large chain restaurants on Lothian Road(Wagamama’s, Nando’s, Illegal Jack’s)
- Bars and pubs on Lothian Road many of whom welcome children(Lock 25, Bennets)
- Chinese, Indian, Italian, Thai and Japanese restaurants on Lothian Road
karen millen dresses uk
Long stay pay car park in Semple Street approximately ¬£14 for 18 hours. ¬ On Saturday and Sunday ¬£5 for 24 hours
Free on-street parking 1km away
karen millen uk
Edinburgh Castle 1.1km (0.7mi)
Princes St 550m (0.4mi)
National Museum 1.2km (0.7mi)
Royal Mile 950m (0.6mi)
Parliament/Holyrood House/Park 2.2km (1.4mi)
Edinburgh International Conference Centre 350m (0.2mi)